Generally, LED High Bay Lights are mounted on the ceiling of large areas like warehouses or factories.
On the other hand, LED High Bay Lights can also be installed through loop hanging installation, wherein the fixture is suspended on the ceiling.
To install these fixtures properly, be sure to follow the guidelines:
- Turn off the power supply
- Open the junction box at the back of the LED High Bay fixture.
- Connect the wires like – black to live and white to neutral then green to the ground
- When the wires are all fixed, close the box and screw tightly.
- Hook up the chains at both sides of your LED High Bay fixture.
- Attach the chains onto the rail.
Lastly, turn on the power supply.